Raffaella Nettuno makes Gustiamo’s Colatura (best Colatura you ever tasted). This is her special and secret recipe for Spaghetti con la Colatura. Delicious and very easy to prepare. You just need to know how to boil water.
400 gr (4/5 of a bag) Spaghetti (or Spaghettini)
8 spoonfuls (the whole bottle) Colatura
4 spoonfuls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 a clove garlic
Peperoncino chilli pepper flakes (to taste)
1. Boil pasta in UNSALTED water and cook al dente.
2. Mince garlic and parsley and set aside.
3. Drain pasta and reserve some of the pasta water.
4. Put pasta in serving bowl, add garlic and parsley; add colatura, olive oil and peperoncino.
5. Mix well. If the pasta seems dry, add pasta water, 1 spoonful at a time, until spaghetti reach desired consistency.
6. Serve immediately.