Raffaella Nettuno makes Gustiamo’s Colatura (best Colatura you ever tasted). This is her special and secret recipe for Spaghetti con la Colatura. Delicious and very easy to prepare: you just need to know how to boil water!
SERVES: 4-5 people
TIME: 20 minutes
1 bag of Spaghetti (500gr-1.1 lbs)
4 tablespoons of Nettuno Colatura (2/3 of bottle)
6 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 finely minced garlic clove
1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon chili peppers
1. Boil Spaghetti in UNSALTED water and cook al dente (about 8 minutes).
2. While Spaghetti are boiling, in a serving bowl mix together Colatura, EVOO, garlic, and parsley.
3. Drain pasta, saving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
3. Put Spaghetti inside the serving bowl, mixing together all the ingredients.
4. If the pasta seems dry, add some pasta water (1 tablespoon at a time) until desired consistency is reached.
5. Serve immediately