If you love almonds, anchovies and capers, this is the recipe for you. It’s super easy. The sauce does not require any cooking.
Adapted from The New York Times.
1/2 bag of Sicilian almonds
1 small garlic clove
1/2 cup Sicilian EVOO
2 teaspoons vinegar
1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley
1 teaspoon chili peppers
1/2 jar of capers
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F. Rub the cauliflower thoroughly with EVOO. Season with salt. Cook for 1 hour
2. Clean and fillet the anchovies, and rinse them under water and set aside on paper towel
3. Rinse the capers in water
4. Combine anchovies, capers, almonds, parsley, vinegar, EVOO, chili pepper in a food processor. Blend until a you get a smooth creamy texture.
5. Once the cauliflower is cooked, serve with the sauce at room temperature