This one is a real treat. A summer coffee preparation traditional to Puglia, that became popular in every Italian coffee shop. It’s a mix between iced coffee and affogato, featuring the luscious addition of homemade almond milk. A sweet, satisfying, perfect break for a hot afternoon!
SERVES: 3 people
TIME: 10 minutes
- Scoop out a tablespoon of Raw Almond Spread by Marco Colzani and put in a clean glass.
- Add water and stir vigorously until all the sweet spread has diluted in water. Homemade almond milk at its best!
- Brew your coffee in a Moka pot, just like you do for your shakerato coffee.
- When coffee is ready, pour over ice in a cocktail glass.
- Add almond milk. The ratio should be equal parts of almond milk and iced coffee.